what a club

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: what a club
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:17:08 -0500
A few years back (4) I stopped being a member of the "National Capital Area
Triumph Club", for a multitude of reason that I will leave right there, they
are also a VTR chapter, of which I am still a member and very proud of the
national organization, now for the local chapter, seems without my knowledge
or consent they decided to sell the membership rosters mailing address to
junk mailers and junk mailings have been flowing in all over the place with
my name and address along with the caption ==Capital Triumph Reg.==, anyone
else along the way had their clubs do this to their membership, cheap &
rather tacky is my opinion.   "FT"