Rear covers?

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net spitfires@autox.team.net"
Subject: Rear covers?
From: Andre Rousseau <andrer@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:02:27 -0400
http://homepage.mac.com/andrer/gt6/photo/2001/05/09/DSCN0999.JPG

That9s a picture of how my GT6's rear covers are set up right now.

Is this correct or are the shorter than they are supposed to be.

>From some the picts I've seen it looks like they are supposed to go right to
the back of the 2 front seats.

What is that area right behind the front seats used for?

If I did not know better I would think back seats?

Also my cover splits in 2, one side over the spare tire the other over the
tank. Is it supposed to be a 1 piece?

All I know is I'm changing it over the winter they make a lot of noise when
I'm driving.

Thanks.

--
Andre Rousseau