off topic..from Scotland..

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: off topic..from Scotland..
From: "Iain Campbell" <spit.fire@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 22:45:06 +0100
Hello fellow listers.
I know this will be seen across the water in the US. Our thoughts and
condolences to the victims, families and to everyone who has been affected by
this horrific and catastrophic act of terror, I'am a firefighter over here in
Scotland,after seeing the emails coming in with alot of frustration and
"verbally assualting each other"
         Having been living and working in Lockerbie ( Pan Am flight 103) know
to well the horror that befell NY on tuesday, I know firefighter's in NY that
I can't contact at the moment, I know the frustration, it takes years to get
over.... but please stop fighting, as we can see life is to short,no matter
out colour, religion, race, sex, views..... these are my views, after 15 yrs
firefighting, and seeing more than I want to...
As a way of coping I retreat to the garage and work on the spity and the other
old cars that I seem to collect,hey I know I might get shot down, but we need
to all pull together.....

Iain Campbell
Annan
Scotland