Re: Firestone Recalls!! [off-topic]

To: "Team,Spitfiresautox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Firestone Recalls!! [off-topic]
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:35:22 +0100
Bill wrote:

> Now we will have to pay for a gadget to do what most of us do on our own.
> What are they going to do when they find some people don't wipe their
butt??
> I don't want to go there!!??  Bill

Well, if you think more of 'can't' not 'won't' there is a gadget to cover
that. Dad was disabled and that was difficult for him so when he had a
bathroom built downstairs he had a Scandinavian loo installed which applied
warm water and warm air at judicious moments and with a pretty good aim.
Can't say I've ever been tempted to try it out myself but he certainly found
it useful.

Suzie