Re: TRF

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:15:23 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, mark holbrook wrote:

> I will be leaving for TRF thursday morning at 9am and
> will be there about 5-6 hours later.
>
> --- Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com> wrote:
> > Leaving about 9:00 am for TRF, anyone on the list
> > planning to attend please
> > stop in at the back repair shop and say hello, if
> > I'm not there they'll know
> > where I am, also in the same group is Ronnie Babbitt
> > and Tim McArtor, so to
> > the rest of whom cannot make it, see ya on Monday or
> > in Breckenridge the
> > following Monday or Bud's party on Sunday.  Enjoy

I won;t be making any of these, but I will be at All British Car Day
in Kingston, ON again this year.  I'll be spending the weekend at the
Gen. Wolfe Hotel on Wolfe Island.

As for the rest, if your traveling past Wilkes-Barre, PA on
I81, feel free to stop by Luzerne (other end of the expressway
from the northernmost WB exit, Rte 309).  Also, feel free to call for
help if you have a problem.  I'll help if I can.  I've got tools,
a jack and a driveway to work in.

Home phone: (570) 283-5152

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.