Re: Rocker Feed Kit

To: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Subject: Re: Rocker Feed Kit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:34:04 -0700
"St.John, Kenneth" wrote:

> Does anyone have opinions and/or experience regarding the "Rocker Feed Kit"
> offered by Victoria British.  It takes off of the oil pressure switch
> location and delivers oil to the rocker arms.
>
> I'd like to hear your two cents worth.
>
> Thanks,  Ken St.John
> '74 Spit 1500 "Ginger"

Opinions?  I have one of those too!

If Triumph thought it was needed, they would have put one on.  Since the engine
does not have valve seals, too much oil will cause the engine to smoke
as oil is sucked down the valve guides.

The only reason I can see to use this is if the normal oil galley is blocked
causing the normal oil flow to be diminished.

Joe