Re: Aaaaarggghhh!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aaaaarggghhh!
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:01:29 +0100
In article <200105311624.f4VGOFi03881@dymwsm12.mailwatch.com>, Mitchell,
Doug (D.B.) <dmitchel@ford.com> writes
>Just Carly's way of reminding you who the boss is!

She's so ungrateful, though.   I've lavished gifts upon her, (new hard-
top, new hood, new hood-bag, new tonneau, new rear spring, new steering
wheel, new interior trim, new boot-lid and other bits and pieces too
numerous to mention), fixed all her wiring faults, treated her kindly
and gently, washed her every Saturday she wasn't in the garage having
something fixed, and she has, in the space of ten days, blown a head
gasket, probably snapped a piston ring, and dropped an exhaust.   When
do I actually get more than a couple of days trouble-free motoring fer
Chrissake??   Today was the day when the last "missing pieces" were
installed - the chrome bolts that hold the dash support in place - and
she goes and does this to me.   I'm seriously thinking of trading her in
against a male car.   What do you reckon, Laura?   Want to swap? <g>

ATB
--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"