auto shipping

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: auto shipping
From: paul.meyer@key3media.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:08:34 -0400
Hi folks,

I just bought a '78 1500 on e-bay.  not running, and I need to locate a
shipper.  Going from Indiana to Boston, MA.

The web lists literally hundreds.  Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced
shipper that they've had good experience with?

Thanks in advance.

Paul Meyer

77 Spitfire -
78 Spitfire -
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul Meyer/Key3Media on 05/01/2001

Original Message from  Paul Meyer  on  03/07/2001 12:14:51 PM