RE: '69 Spit Convertible top

To: "'Stephane St-Amant'" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>,
Subject: RE: '69 Spit Convertible top
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:09:48 -0500
Steph,

If the top is down like it's supposed to be,  you won't NEED the zipper.  My
top is only up during a rain STORM,  in which case a zippered window is
pointless anyway.

I just thought this all out as I just ordered my new top as well.  I went
with Caribou Canvas.  $219.  An acceptable price.  I ordered it in Feb (the
22nd).  I'll be sure to report when I get it.

Mike