RE: 79 spit starting / carb issue - starting fluid...

To: "'Bill Gunshannon'" <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Subject: RE: 79 spit starting / carb issue - starting fluid...
From: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:44:46 -0000
I've switched my '78 Midget to Dual HS4s.  But even before that, I switched
my ZS to the manual choke.  The ZS automatic chokes are too much hassle.

Besides,  in this day and age,  a manual choke is better than a viper for
anti-theft purposes.  Especially if the engine catches but doesn't yet have
any power (mine kinda stutters and stumbles until it warms a little without
the choke). But in the meantime, the roar of the headers and Monza will wake
even the dead.  I can be outside with a softball bat or shotgun in under 5
minutes, I think.

Mike