RE: Heralds in the US?

To: "'Kevin Rhodes'" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Heralds in the US?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:23:24 +0200
Well Kevin , if you really need a RHD Herald you could always buy both my
1962 Coupe and 1965 Convertible projects ... and it won't cost you $ 5000
:-) I really don't need so many projects .

Apologies for the late reply . I've been away from the office for a while .

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
TSCC ( SA ) membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .