'79 Spitfire FS (Priced just right)

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: '79 Spitfire FS (Priced just right)
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:16:39 -0800
HI,

I had mentioned a few months ago that I was interested in selling my '79
Spit.  Since it's almost March I'm going to start seriously trying to sell
it in the next couple of weeks.  This car is in excellent condition and I
believe is a very good (albeit amateur) restoration.  All the mechanicals
are new or rebuilt, new interior, new paint, new tires, new wheels and new
paint. Spare engine, diff, hardtop and lots of extra parts, books, catalogs
and magazines go with car. You can see it at home.earthlink.net/~trunnell.
$5000.00 obo in Chapel Hill, NC.

Save it from the Chinese!!

Thanks,