Re: introduction

To: Dale Seeley <DSeeley1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: introduction
From: Chris DeStaffany <destaff@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:30:37 -0800 (PST)
I find it works well when properly installed and in
good shape.  If water stands on the top, I find that
it sometimes leaks around the head rest bumps. And I
just spent about a month, in Washington State for
Christ's sake, with only the tonneau and I survived!

Chris DeStaffany
Friday  Harbor, Wa

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/