Re: Seat Belts

To: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:17:01 -0700
Hi Phillip and all,
        Yes, certainly you can have seatbelts remade.  Take your
hardware and measurements to a place something like "safety
equipment", "safety restraints", "safety systems", or race
car equipment makers.

Here in Calgary we have a small company called Rich Safety
Systems who makes race car harnesses, parachute harnesses,
etc, etc.  He has licences, certificates, etc from DOT,
Ministries of Transports, etc, etc. He did mine.

You should be aable to find such a place in your city.

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
        ('71 Spitfire MK IV - on the road)