Carpet Installation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet Installation
From: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:40:13 -0500
I asked about making my own carpets about a week or so ago, and decided to
give it a try.  Another problem that I have though is that I my original
carpet in the car was almost completely gone so I don't have much to go on
other then pictures.  Making to carpet is not going to be the problem, but
I would like to know how to attach the carpet since I do want to be able to
remove the carpet if I need to like was mentioned earlier on another
thread.  If anyone has installed carpets in their car recently and still
have the instructions I was wondering if you would mind scanning them for
me so I can something to go by.  This way I can install a molded carpet set
in the future if I don't like results of my custom made set.  Thanks!

Phillip

Phillip Edwards
metaz76@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~metaz76