Re: Ashamed of the 'tools' was 1500 tools

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ashamed of the 'tools' was 1500 tools
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 07:05:46 -0800
Hey Paul,

Did you ever post details on whatever whiz-bang solution you came up with
for your poorly idling Spitfire based on a question from a six-year-old lad
who was watching you work?  Posting the tease for your amazing revelation
without follow-through is more shameful IMHO than discussion about
assembling a toolkit for cars, some close to four decades old, that owners
don't want to risk leaving along the side of the road if a component fails
some time while driving!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!