Re: Weird Spit on Ebay

To: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@pcisys.net>
Subject: Re: Weird Spit on Ebay
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:57:40 -0700
Since there was a large overlap in the production of the Mk3 and the MkIV, I
suspect it could very likely be the latter possibility.  I
think Triumph was trying to use up a lot of round bodies before discontinuing
production of the Mk3 and as they ran out of trim pieces,
they may have used whatever was available.

Joe