Re: Weird Spit on Ebay

To: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weird Spit on Ebay
From: "Dr. Faustus" <dr_faustus@pcisys.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:48:57 -0700
I have a '70 Spit that has a Spitfire IV badge on the front.  I have no
doubts that the badge is wrong, but the body is original.  Since it's a
late '70, I'm not sure if the badge is because a PO lost the bullseye badge
that should be there, or the factory ran out and started putting the wrong
badge on...

Andy L.