Re: RE: Memories...

To: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>,
Subject: Re: RE: Memories...
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:17:31 -0700
> Lets do a partial swap Dave . A little of my WARM weather for a little bit
> of your cooler weather .
> Maybe I should sell it on ebay and make big bucks ...nah !  I should keep
> everything to myself and force you to come and visit :-)

Would never sell in Southern California-80o yesterday! (Even No. Cal has been
warm!)

Of course, it's about to change-back to winter and a daily high of 60o!

And people always want to know why I live here? It certainly ain't the cheese!
;-)

gleefully,

Laura G.

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!