Parts Vendors

To: "Spitfires Listserv" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts Vendors
From: "John & Judy Tones" <jtones@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:53:23 -0800
I agree with what everyone has been saying, now that BPNW has been
mentioned - great to deal with and seem to know their stuff and eager to
ship to Canada.
However one great place no one has mentioned is Obsolete Automotive in
Ontario (Canada)
They have great inventory, the staff knows our cars and the prices are well
in line with the others. Great thing for you people in the US is the dollar
difference  which makes the prices even better. I have bought a lot of stuff
from them and its all been good quality. While they do not have a catalog
they do have a web site that shows most stuff and the rest I order by
description. They told me they are very willing to ship to the "States".
www.opsoleteauto.com
As usual, no financial interest except for the prices !
John Tones, Victoria BC