Re: rating the vendors

To: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>, "Nass" <nass@eGroups.com>,
Subject: Re: rating the vendors
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:47:29 -0500
I can tell you horror stories about MH, one club member paid 1200.00 for a
tune-up and valve adjustment, no carb rebuild or any head work, just what I
said, in 10 years I have only bought 2 gaskets from them when I needed them
right now, very sharp mechanic, knows these cars well, Larry on the front
counter has a lot of knowledge, but be careful when going there.  "FT"