Re: Hi everyone

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Hi everyone
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:34:23 -0800
You know, in all candor, despite my well-documented preference for the
round-tail spits, the later models are very good looking and I actually
prefer the looks of the square-tail GT6's to the round tail ones, I think.
Like someone else said, they're all great in their own, unique ways.
Speaking of later GT6's, anyone catch that one on eBay in Nebraska?  Very
pretty on the outside but I got some pictures of the engine and
undercarriage.  Proceed with caution!  Looks like some cracks or otherwise
rot in the front outrigger supports.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!