Re: Cross Country Adventure (maybe)

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cross Country Adventure (maybe)
From: "Bruce Hestand" <bhestand@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:28:03 -0500
If you're worried about it breaking down, take the I5 route, otherwise 84 to
15 to 93 would probably be a lot more fun.  If breaking down is a concern
though, you really might not want to chance the desert route, you can get a
long way from nowhere on some of those roads.

Risk/Reward at its finest...