Re: Cross Country Adventure (maybe)

To: Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cross Country Adventure (maybe)
From: Mike Ginter <mikeginter@frii.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 21:55:01 -0700
Cool!  I can tell you after driving a Spitfire from Florida to Denver in
86 and from California to Denver in 99, your plan to take several days
is a good one.  1000 miles (or more) in a Spit can be quite tiring.
Makes you glad it has a tiny fuel tank.  Can't really help you with
driving directions though.  I've never been to the Pacific Northwest.
If you get near Denver though (doubtful based on your origination and
destination), stop on by.

Mike