More on Speedvision

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: More on Speedvision
From: Terry Thompson <epharisto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 08:18:30 -0800 (PST)
Pat,
Thanks for the update. It was really bugging me that
the Spitfire drivers were showing such dominance of
the course, and when I tuned back in to see the Fiats
come in first and second. Also, I said they were kamm
back -my memory is going in my old age- They were
roundtails.

I looked up the results on the SCCA web page.
The race Patrick and I are talking about was RACE 22,
GP class. Chris Crisenbery came in 4th in his
spitfire.   Kevin Allen (in car #44, nice number) and
Steve Sargis were also in spitfires but didn't finish
the race.

Kevin did have the fastest lap time for the race
1:41.905

There are some photos of the race at:
http://www.scca.org/amateur/club_racing/runoffs/00photos/race22.html

OTHER STUFF:
There's a 2 hr. Monterey Historic Race highlights on
at 8:00pm est. I haven't seen it, so I don't know that
there will be any spitfires but I think there should
be a triumph or two.

-Terry

http://photos.yahoo.com/