Re: M is for...

To: Laura.G@141.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: M is for...
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:28:58 EST
In a message dated 12/18/2000 7:55:18 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Laura.G@141.com writes:

> > > Did you notice? There were ackowledgements to the Michelotti Design
> Studio for the use of the images-does that mean that even though Giovanni
> is gone, there's still the firm? What do they design these days?-or is it
> just a museum?
> >
> > http://www.michelotti.com/
> > and
> > http://www.michelottidesign.it/
>
> Grazie un altra volta!
>
> Laura G.

HI Laura,

Owing to my lack of Italian language skills (beyond the usual menu items), I
am still puzzled. The most recent British Car magazine has an article about
Michelotti (and a terrific story about the Team Scrappy TR3) and it claims
that the Michelotti firm went under in 1991, though the website suggests they
are very much in business. Is there any explanation in those Italian pages?

Tom Burke
80 Spit