Re: restoring chrome trim

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: restoring chrome trim
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:01:31 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2000 9:26:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Laura.G@141.com writes:

<< Anyone else? I'd be really curious to know also...  >>

I've had great luck using a Product called "Nevr Dull".  It's made by Eagle
One now, but it's been made for a lot of years.  Apparently Eagle One bought
out the original makers.  It's an impregnated wadding material that you use
straight out of the can it comes in, just polish the piece with the wadding
then wipe with a clean (non-household) towel.  They used this stuff at the
naval shipyard I worked at quite a lot.
HTH!
Bill J. (here in sunny... errr foggy California)
'68 GT8