Need mag wheels (OT)

To: "Spitfires-Digest" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need mag wheels (OT)
From: "Tim Doyle" <tdoyle3@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 09:52:44 -0500
Just wondering if anyone can help me.  My father in law needs a set of Mag
wheels for his 78 Pinto hot rod project.  He has removed the roof and made
it into quite the servicable 2 seat convertible, dropped a built 302 out of
a 69 Mustang too so it moves right along.  He needs a set of mags that will
fit the stock 4 bolt hubs from a 78 Pinto (with the correct offset) and
we're having a bit of trouble locating anything like them.  If anyone out
there has anything that might fit, please feel free to drop me a line with
pricing info and possibly a photo of them so he can see them before he
receives them as a gift.  For what its worth, I believe the mags off a
Mustang II might fit, but I could be wrong.

Tim
'64 Spit MKI
'94 Taurus SHO