Heeeessss baaaackkk

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Heeeessss baaaackkk
From: Playswithcarz@cs.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:05:50 EST
Howdee hoo spitsters I thought I would drop in for a while.

This is The Arthur new name now as my thearthur name is for personal and
business mail. When I go on line to get mail and there are 300 messages from
all my email groups it gets clogged up.

I am still in the plan stages for my 69 GT6 (LBC element satisfied).

Spend my time working for money.

Arthur H. Smith off list messages send to <thearthurhsmith@cs.com>
If you are going to make mistakes, why don't you make smart mistakes.
93 Ford Aerostar on firestones.
1982 Jag XJ6  with 4 speed AOD  (and thinking about a 3.31 or 3.54 rear)
1969 GT6 resto project
No V12 yet but working on it. <)8^})