Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#518187685: Triumph :

To: laura.g@141.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#518187685: Triumph :
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 20:27:31 +0100
At 10:50 6-12-2000 PST, laura.g@141.com wrote:

>       Barbie car. California car. Motor is sound. No vibrations.
>Runs great. Wooden dash and steering wheel. Perfect body.

I see. That 'perfect body' is probably why the seller calls it a Barbie car...

>Been is storage for 7 years. Started every week. Needs brakes and other
>minor superficial parts.

If it was started every week for the last 7 years, it's been started (but
not run properly) 350 times - so it is most likely to need at least a
completely new top end, too.

Not for me, thanks. It's not Java green, so I don't like the colour, anyway.

Cheers,

--
Eric Kieboom - The Netherlands
1976 Spit 1500 - Original Java Green