Interesting item on eBay web site item#518581244: 72 Triumph

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#518581244: 72 Triumph
From: laura.g@141.com
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 10:52:23 PST
Here's a little Spitty who needs a home!

Laura G.

Title of item:  72 Triumph Spitfire
Seller: info@ski-zone.com
Starts: Dec-04-00 14:21:31 PST
Ends:   Dec-14-00 14:21:31 PST
Price:  Starts at $200.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=518581244

Item Description:
        This car was just removed from a building in N.J. where it has been
sitting for an unknown number of years. The people that own the building said
it has been there for around 14 years but know one really knows. There are some
boxes of spare parts that are in the trunk and on the front seats. This car is
being sold as is, it would make a good restoration project or parts car.

Identification number:5 FK386 64U
Mileage on Title: 143497

4 cylinder
stick shift
conv. top
spare tire & rim and a bunch of parts.

Please direct all question to info@ski-zone.com
I will try to answer them as best as I can.

Buyer to pay for and arrange shipping.

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com