RE: Exhausting problem....

To: "'Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou'" <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: RE: Exhausting problem....
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:50:08 -0400

Doug,

It could be a combination of the everything. I'm not sure if the
Pacesetter is a 4-1 or 4-2-1 header. I have a 4-1 with a stock
main pipe tied to a GT6 muffler. It is really rather quiet, even
with the OD on and in deep water. With the stock manifold and
exhaust, it was only a little quieter.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell