RE: RE: Touring in a Spit - longish

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RE: Touring in a Spit - longish
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:16:26 -0700
Laura;

Big rig drivers are professionals and driving is their livelihood.  If they
lose their license because of behavioral problems on the road then they lose
their livelihood.

I agree with you on the majority of the SUV drivers.  I think the SUV
drivers comprise most of that 97% of American drivers that are considered to
be lacking the skills necessary to properly operate a motorized vehicle
(professional drivers were not included in the study).

And personally I go out of my way to be courteous to female drivers,
especially if they are driving sports cars.  :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)