Re: Re: Re: So, who wants to sell me a Spitfire OD tranny?

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: So, who wants to sell me a Spitfire OD tranny?
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 14:03:39 -0400
Laura, my reason was that work is 25 miles normally freeway or fun back roads
in the country where I can zip along at good speed (as fast as on the freeway
if it's really good) so it's all personal choice related to where one lives and
the need/preference for the O/D. But if you don't have it (the gear lever
switch) then you can't play James Bond with the ejector seat on the passengers
when they ask what the switch is for.

Alan