Re: The Difference 'tween Triumph and Jaguar owners

To: Jay S Baker <jayb@2xtreme.net>
Subject: Re: The Difference 'tween Triumph and Jaguar owners
From: Dean Martz <dmartz@dns.lake-coe.k12.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 03:32:09 -0700
Jay,
            clap,clap,clap. My dad taught me how to work on cars with his
12-cyl. E-type. (Thats 3x the # of cyl. to deal w/ in your average spit, and a
few more carbs if I remember correctly) This is what got me into British cars
in the first place. I do not come from a well-off family, and ahem, don't have
the dough to own 6 or 7 cars like some folks.  (Hey, I know some of the cars
are donors, perpetual projects,etc., so spare me the flames...). But, again, we
rib the MG owners too, 'cept we seem to see them as equals on some level, I
guess. I'd agree, give the kitty owners a break....

                                                                        Dean
('63 Spit and no others, 'til I hit the

lottery or pay off the mortgage...)