Re: Car Names (was Re: Thanks to a list member, Susan Hensley)

To: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Names (was Re: Thanks to a list member, Susan Hensley)
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:13:07 -0700
No Tod, only YOU can drive Mrs. Barbara Jones.  I think we all understand
and respect that!

;-)

No offense, Mrs. Barbara Jones!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!