Ignition Switch

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Ignition Switch
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:18:26 -0700
Jeff,
I thought You might like to hear this:

Today, I was tinkering around in my shop and ran across Tiny Tim's ignition
switch.  I figured that I'd re key it and the trunk lock
together for the same key and install them both in Huxley.  I have never had a
"real" key for Hux since I had a locksmith make a key
for him.  It was never a really good fit but it worked.

Anyway, when I finished, I installed the lock insert from TT into Huxley's
switch and immediately I had an accessories function with
the key turned to the left!

Now One key fits both the trunk and ignition.  Always a bit of improvement when
you have one of these LBC's.

Regards,
Joe