HELP!!!!!

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: HELP!!!!!
From: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 21:57:45 -0500
I'm in the process of removing the clutch from my Spit. I've run into a sort
of road block, I have all bolts on the trans undone including disconnecting
it from the drive shaft. I can't seem to get the trans to pull back far
enough from the engine  to drop it down and remove the clutch. I want to
remove it before I order the replacement, there seems to be some confusion
as to what clutch style I have and I want to be certain I get the right one.
Any help would be appreciated. Also Once I have the new clutch installed how
do I go about bleeding the clutch? I had to disconnect the hydraulic line
going to the slave from the master so the trans will drop.

Thanks,
Jason

63 Spit w/ 1296 from a 69mk3 and a 63 tranny