Re: towing a spit.

To: "Richard Stieg" <rstieg@cityofbartlett.org>
Subject: Re: towing a spit.
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:15:18 +0100
Hi Rick
There has been quite a debate about this over the last week or so on the
Triumph list, the consensus was either remove the propshaft or tow it with
the rear suspended and the steering tied down, providing you don't have
wires as the reverse rotation could cause the wheels to undo, so if you have
wires you then have to choose between removing the propshaft or fitting a
pair of steel disc wheels whilst towing then you have to carry the wheels
somewhere.

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite