Re: Part II: Screwed BY Mrs. Jones

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Part II: Screwed BY Mrs. Jones
From: AH1962SP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 22:36:43 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/00 10:24:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jmcneal@ohms.com writes:

<< SIGH!!  Ha ha, but then again, this is half the fun, isn't it?  :-}

 Best wishes,

 Jeff in San Diego >>

Jeff  I know you put a lot of time into your car and the web site
don't let little things get you down, the cars we like don't always like us
but its not there doing it, its just the nature of the beast
if they didn't need attention all the time we probably wouldn't like them so
much!
Its like you have to grow old together
as I'm growing old (maybe too old) with mine.

Bruce (from) Cincinnati

1959 spriteMKl
1962spriteMKll
1968 spriteMKlV