Re: Interesting Site (particularly useful on road trips)

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting Site (particularly useful on road trips)
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, May 11 2000 13:38:16 GMT-0600
There was an interesting case in the news the other day-in L.A. County, there
are intersections with the cameras that are triggered if you run the red
light-it goes off and takes a picture of your car and plate.

Well, a fellow got off by claiming that red light cameras are illegal as it is
a speed trap and speed traps are illegal in the state of California! And the
judge bought it and let him off! I hope I never meet either the red-light
runner or his lawyer -or the the judge- at a red light-since these guys seem to
think it's ok to run 'em!

Come on! It's not a speed trap-it's a RED light!

Anyway...

Laura G.