Re: Rimmer Bros. (was: TRF Catalogue!!)

To: Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: Re: Rimmer Bros. (was: TRF Catalogue!!)
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 11:37:09 -0400 (EDT)
According to Banbury, Terrence:

> An exchange rate might be helpful as well as some idea of shipping charges
> from "over there".
>
> > ----------
> > From:       Gascoigne, Andy[SMTP:Andy.Gascoigne@gov.ky]
> >
> > IMHO, there's an even better one now;
> >
> > Try the new Rimmer Bros catalogue - it's that good, you can READ it!
> >
> > Rimmers always used to have tons of stuff for later Spits, but were
> > lacking
> > on the early models (pre Mk4) - Now they've turned this around and really
> > gone to town. Can't fault them on this item. Lists tons of aftermarket
> > items
> > too (no I don't work for 'em either!)

Exchange rates vary on a daily basis, but the dollar is pretty strong at
the moment making it even more of a deal for us.  I have bought a number
of items from them in the year since I bought my 79 Spit and plan to use
them more in the future.  Everything I bought fromt hem was either not
available from anybody I knew of over here or significantly cheaper.  They
run a "free shipping" deal about once a year from what I hear.  I caught
it last year and made my biggest purchase then.  I have been more than
pleased.  And they even have someone who pops in here every once in a while!!

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |