Re: Keith's seatbelts

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, <SJagGo@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Keith's seatbelts
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 23:25:37 -0700
Joe,

Do you have digital photos of these decals? I'd like to see what they look
like.  And for anyone looking for these "aircraft" style of seatbelts with
chrome buckles, I highly recommend the set that Moss (CA) is selling.  In
addition to the lap belts, you can also purchse them with the shoulder
harness attachment.  They are designed to clip to the loop fasteners on TR's
and come with a set of new, heavy duty brass eye-bolts in case you don't
have them.

I've been very satisfied with my seatbelts and their look in my car.  They
don't have indentations, round or square, however.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site