Re: Spit sighting

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spit sighting
From: HD50EL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:48:49 EST
I spotted a spitfire sitting behind a house here in the Cincinnati area, but
it was in very sad shape, the bonnet was missing, and it looked like it
hadn't been moved for 20 years or more. Didn't look very salvageable. I have
had people tell me about a few Spitfires in Northern Kentucky, which is where
my Spitfire came from, but I haven't had the time to follow the leads up yet,
and I don't think I'll be able to do that for a while because I broke my foot
yesterday.

John C. Smith (with a broken foot)
75 Spitfire "Bad Mojo" (still on stands)