RE: Spit sighting

To: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>,
Subject: RE: Spit sighting
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:03:44 -0500
My business driving takes me down many old highways and state routes.  I am
constantly looking behind trees and barns for that tell-tale tarp thrown
over an old Triumph, waiting to be rescued (not that I'm in a position to do
it).  I've seen Volvos, a Jag, and much old American iron, but no Triumphs
yet.

Terry Banbury