RE: Invisible ink?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Invisible ink?
From: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:55:18 -0500
I've had my Spit on the road now for about 6 weeks and I finally had someone
follow me into a gas station to ask about the car.  The best part is that he
was driving a Miata!  Turns out that in the mid 70's he had a '67 spit and
hadn't seen one on the road in a long time.

Sure felt good to have a perfect stranger take the time out to say "nice
car".  I thought I was the only one who ever did anything like that.....

Chris