Re: Oil pan sealant Inquiring minds

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>, <Thearthurhsmith@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil pan sealant Inquiring minds
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:11:26 -0500
I just finished replacing my thrust washers on my '78 Spit.
I am the type that buys two gaskets when tackling a job like this...fully
anticipating possibly having to re-seal my work a second time after
I screw something up.

So... I have in my possesion a perfectly good unused oil pan gasket
I can use as a template.

I can scan it and draw it to size as well as place all the appropriatye
dimensions
on the drawing if you'd like.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html