Re: Looking fora strange part

To: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking fora strange part
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:05:52 -0700
Hi Bill,
    Being in the process of  getting a local muffler shop to build an exhaust
pipe for  my 74 Spit, I can say that  they did find a flange they'd cut off
some other piece if pipe.  They  also had the triangular gasket.
    But getting their pipe to fit my spit is a whole other story - we'll see
how it continues on Wednesday.

Cheers, Fred

--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths,