Re: 79spithelp

To: "david" <engstrom@tstonramp.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 79spithelp
From: "Bob Harris" <harris88@eznet.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 07:30:27 -0500
David,
           I do not think you different rims,just different tires. I have 6"
rims with 185/60/13 tires and no rubbing. If you insist, I have various rims
that I could trade for your spoked ones,but I hate to see you give them up
for no good reason. Do you have a picture of these rims? If they are
"Panasports" (check picture in TRF caralogue) you can get lug nuts from them
or there is a place in Penn. K-SPEED I got my rims there and lug nuts. The
nuts were only $1.00 ea. Most any large wheel shop should be able to get you
lug nuts. P.S. where do your tires rub? top of wheelarch,or aganst the
frame? New tires 185/60/13 can be had for $55.and up.You can also check with
tire shop and see what is the narrowist tire you can put on that rim.
                                                                        Let
us know how you make out
                                                                        Bob
Harris