Re: Boy! Am I Rich! Part III (and Question)

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Boy! Am I Rich! Part III (and Question)
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:47:25 -0500
I went through this with my '78 Spit as well.
The gauge only read 1/4 to 3/4. Never went to E or F.
I ended up finding out the sender unit in the tank was
hanging up on the siphon tube that runs down into the
tank from top to bottom.
Actually the trunk side of the tank had been bent in a bit and the
float arm was hitting this feed pipe limiting it's total motion range.

I pressurized the tank to blow it back out into shape.
Viola! E to F plus some!